Saturday, August 14, 2010

An attempt to post more regularly...

With the advent of Google Reader, I've become a much more avid reader of blogs.  I like to think it's keeping me up to date with what's relevant and interesting in the world out there, although I do worry it takes up a little too much of my time.

It turns out I also have a number of blogs myself, not least this one.  For some reason I'm not 100% sure about, I've tried to make this one an anonymous one, whereas I have my other teaching ones, and other previously aborted more generally attempts at blogging.

However, there gets to a point where I'm getting pretty tired of being a consumer and want to make my point in a better way than some small comment, probably missed, at the bottom of a blog post.

I'll never reach the prolificness of some bloggers (Matt Yglesias, Brad DeLong, etc), but I'd like to think one or two a week should suffice.  I'm about to write one of the few for this week now...

No comments:

Post a Comment